3 Tips to successful Email Marketing-Social Media Collaboration
3 Tips to successful Email Marketing, conventional marketing doesn’t work anymore and anyone not willing to adapt will definitely get behind. It is important to keep on innovating and finding ways to reach out to your customers. Remember the old saying: The customer is always right. Well that’s partly true.
You know why? They the ones that generate revenues, the ones to pick out the product, in other words, and in simple terms, they’re the ones that bring in the dough.
So it is important that one positions him or herself in the Information and Digital age, and get into the mind of the consumers by understanding what they want, mapping out a plan, and executing the idea. By doing so, you and the readers/clients, settle a compromise and deliver the expected results. In this way, it builds trust, communication and efficiency.
If you go through www.website.co.uk, you can obviously find more articles on ways and tips to achieve that but two of the most important things you have to initially build are strong Email Marketing and Social Media presence. By making these two tools work together, you can turn clients to loyal clients and prospects clients.
Here are a few tips in making the Email Marketing-Social Media collaboration powerful and successful:
- Take your pick; you’ve got all the choices, with all the social media sites breaming with key features that make them uniquely different, everything is served with a silver platter. The connections between people are endless and there seem to be no limit to reaching any market with these sites such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Provided that you have all these choices, determine which site serves you best and make sure it constantly gains exposure especially in Email marketing. Making use of these sites is a good strategy but it is also imperative to be mindful in maintaining and updating them from time to time.
- Bridge the gap, set up links, this may sound like a broken record but then again, repetition promotes learning. Always set up links, and provide them with your readers when sending out an email. Don’t expect them to actually be that patient in connecting the dots so it is important to provide them with an easy and step by step guide between your social media and emails. Another tip would be to provide teasers of very interesting topics and then insert opt-in pages or any technique for you to capture those leads.
- Stay committed, as mentioned, it is a must to keep the accounts updated. Setting up accounts on page in social media sites is extremely easy but staying committed is another story. Time is of the essence and not all of us have the luxury, so how can you stay in tune and be disciplined enough to keep on checking in? Well, it’s a matter of scheduling, setting priorities and utilising the tools that could help you. Never be mistaken with activity and productivity. The two are very different. Activity keeps you busy, but productivity means you are being efficient to carry out the desired results. It’s very important that the links you have integrated are worth clicking and that people would actually find something interesting or helpful in it.
In the end, there is no assurance that these sites will yield a hundred percent boost in email marketing but with every mistake one must be observant and do the necessary adjustment to get a better results.
Like everything else in life, it’s a matter of trial and error, and as long as one is persistent, determined, and commitment in sustaining these social media sites, success is never not far from the horizons. So have fun experimenting and have a blast.
We always have people ask us what do we use on this site, so here are a few of the most relevant service providers:
- To manage our audience and email communication we use: Infusionsoft
- For most of our images, we use: Shutterstock
- Our web hosting and domain registration is done by: 123-reg and Realhosts.
- To automated and centralise our social media we use: HootSuite
- To help with SEO and lead generation we use: Webfire
- Video on this website is hosted on: Wistia
If you would like to find out more about any of the providers listed above, we review them honestly, provide details of alternatives (as they may be more suitable for you) and also other services we use in our resources section.