Are you making these interactive print mistakes?
What has been really interesting, as I keep getting more feedback and questions about interactive print is that there are some easy to avoid common mistakes that people are making and rather than you making them too, the next video in the free training series should deal with them head-on that way you don’t need to waste your time, money and effort unnecessarily.
So let’s head over to the video, that way you can be sure to avoid these pitfalls.
I probably don’t need to say it again, but just so you know, this training is absolutely free and can be used by everybody, so I really want you to profit form it and take advantage of what’s possible as a result of interactive print.
We always have people ask us what do we use on this site, so here are a few of the most relevant service providers:
- To manage our audience and email communication we use: Infusionsoft
- For most of our images, we use: Shutterstock
- Our web hosting and domain registration is done by: 123-reg and Realhosts.
- To automated and centralise our social media we use: HootSuite
- To help with SEO and lead generation we use: Webfire
- Video on this website is hosted on: Wistia
If you would like to find out more about any of the providers listed above, we review them honestly, provide details of alternatives (as they may be more suitable for you) and also other services we use in our resources section.