Be The One
It’s a good idea to make sure you promote and foster a single aspect that differentiates yourself from the competition.
Great brands have captured a segment of the market by being the one, for example in mobile phones and computing the iPhone is the “cool and stylish one”, in drinks Red Bull are the “energy one” and online Google are the “search engine one”.
I also use this as a way for people to remember me, for example I do something when I present to an audience about marketing which leave the audience realising I am the “turn £1 in to £5” one – you can see this by watch this video.
Here Are More Great Articles
- Imagine Talking To A Friend
- Perfect Planning Prevents…
- Only Work With People You Like
- Invest in Training Programs
- Work on your Elevator Pitch
- Be honest with yourself
- How to Solve a Problem?
We always have people ask us what do we use on this site, so here are a few of the most relevant service providers:
- To manage our audience and email communication we use: Infusionsoft
- For most of our images, we use: Shutterstock
- Our web hosting and domain registration is done by: 123-reg and Realhosts.
- To automated and centralise our social media we use: HootSuite
- To help with SEO and lead generation we use: Webfire
- Video on this website is hosted on: Wistia
If you would like to find out more about any of the providers listed above, we review them honestly, provide details of alternatives (as they may be more suitable for you) and also other services we use in our resources section.