Free Interactive Print Training – Survey
I hope you don’t mind me asking, but if you are interested in interactive print I need to ask you a favour, as I want to do all I can to help you with what I send to you with my soon to be released FREE Interactive Print Training.
I am REALLY close to wrapping up the long-awaited free training on how to get the most value and profit out of interactive print that many people have asked for, whether using QR codes, Augmented Reality or Digital Watermarks, I will be releasing it this month, but before I do, I have to ask you a couple of questions.
Can you help me out?
You can answer the questions here (and get a little more detail on the interactive print training too), but keep any eye out on website as as soon as it’s available I will let everybody know about it and a couple of other really exciting things regarding interactive print too.
We always have people ask us what do we use on this site, so here are a few of the most relevant service providers:
- To manage our audience and email communication we use: Infusionsoft
- For most of our images, we use: Shutterstock
- Our web hosting and domain registration is done by: 123-reg and Realhosts.
- To automated and centralise our social media we use: HootSuite
- To help with SEO and lead generation we use: Webfire
- Video on this website is hosted on: Wistia
If you would like to find out more about any of the providers listed above, we review them honestly, provide details of alternatives (as they may be more suitable for you) and also other services we use in our resources section.