Free step-by-step guide to video for high conversion rates
The website.co.uk free step-by-step guide to video guide, we call it the “Video Checklist”, was designed to help you create better videos, converting viewers in to fans, followers and ultimately customer.
The video checklist does this because contains a number of simple, actionable tips that can make you in to an online hit and best of all you can download it now as a PDF.
Because we have been doing web video for years now we have learned a thing or two through trail and error. We have also invested in a great deal of equipment and training too from people here in our offices as well as online video gurus.
We would like to pass on some of that practical knowledge so that you can use it to catapult your online videos above the competition and get things viral too, increasing the audience size as a side effect.
The downloadable PDF is going to tell you how to:
- Plan your video shoots and screencasts
- What you should do to capture your audience’s attention
- What you must do throughout your video to really get people excited and willing to do what you want them to do.
- An also how to close you video and make your audience want more.
The points give you clear instructions and offer help in the non-technical areas of online video, we are not truing to teach you about cameras, sound equipment or editing software, we will leave that for another free download at another time if people want it.
All of the items are easy to adopt, easy to implement have worked for us and we know can work for you too and what’s not to like it’s simple and best of all free, so go ahead and click the picture and in an instant (well almost an instant depending on your internet speed) you can be reading and put in to action these tips and tricks.
Here are more free training:
We always have people ask us what do we use on this site, so here are a few of the most relevant service providers:
- To manage our audience and email communication we use: Infusionsoft
- For most of our images, we use: Shutterstock
- Our web hosting and domain registration is done by: 123-reg and Realhosts.
- To automated and centralise our social media we use: HootSuite
- To help with SEO and lead generation we use: Webfire
- Video on this website is hosted on: Wistia
If you would like to find out more about any of the providers listed above, we review them honestly, provide details of alternatives (as they may be more suitable for you) and also other services we use in our resources section.