How To Create Awesome Courses
As well as the interviews course, David Garland has also done a course on creating courses, which sound like it could be perfect for me and many of you out there, so even though it’s costing almost $1,000 I will be investing in this too based on the promise to deliver all of these things, which makes it incredible value:
- How do you make money from your blog/web show or podcast?
- How do the top personal brands & “mediapreneurs” generate revenue online?
- How to turn your platform (blog/web show/podcast/.etc) into revenue by creating your own online course
- The exact steps to turn what you already know into an online course that sells 24/7
- How to create, promote & profit from your own online course
- 5 steps to coming up with an online course that SELLS
As with most good courses, before you even get to the point of spending money there is fantastic FREE STUFF to download and watch and I believe that in this case t will be in the form of a 3 part training program (which I assume will be using video as well as downloaded PDFs) and on the following topics:
- 5 steps to coming up with a course that SELLS
- 7 “rookie online course mistakes” to avoid
the simple tools i use to create, promote & profit from online courses
Did you like what you read?
We always have people ask us what do we use on this site, so here are a few of the most relevant service providers:
- To manage our audience and email communication we use: Infusionsoft
- For most of our images, we use: Shutterstock
- Our web hosting and domain registration is done by: 123-reg and Realhosts.
- To automated and centralise our social media we use: HootSuite
- To help with SEO and lead generation we use: Webfire
- Video on this website is hosted on: Wistia
If you would like to find out more about any of the providers listed above, we review them honestly, provide details of alternatives (as they may be more suitable for you) and also other services we use in our resources section.