Imagine Talking To A Friend
When writing on your blog or posting on social media, this includes audio and video, make sure your words and tone are the same as you would use when talking one-on-one with friend you were trying to help, that way they are more likely to feel a connection to what you are saying or doing.
I am quite formal in day-to-day things, (that means I don’t use symbols like J in my emails), and that’s how I like to write on social media too as I believe that a level of formality helps explain my point and help those who read it.
Here Are More Great Articles
- Imagine Talking To A Friend
- Perfect Planning Prevents…
- Only Work With People You Like
- Invest in Training Programs
- Work on your Elevator Pitch
- Be honest with yourself
- How to Solve a Problem?
We always have people ask us what do we use on this site, so here are a few of the most relevant service providers:
- To manage our audience and email communication we use: Infusionsoft
- For most of our images, we use: Shutterstock
- Our web hosting and domain registration is done by: 123-reg and Realhosts.
- To automated and centralise our social media we use: HootSuite
- To help with SEO and lead generation we use: Webfire
- Video on this website is hosted on: Wistia
If you would like to find out more about any of the providers listed above, we review them honestly, provide details of alternatives (as they may be more suitable for you) and also other services we use in our resources section.