I have a new posting schedule.
The new posting schedule, with 100 plus articles here on website.co.uk now, on all the major topics that current and aspiring entrepreneurs, traditional and digital marketing people can learn from, I have decided that I want to start giving more comprehensive information and training to you all.
As part of my plans for website.co.uk being much more than a blog and more of high value resource, we will be posting only a couple of times a week, most likely on a Tuesday and Thursday (so don’t think we are not still work away behind the scenes), but we are also going to start offering much more multi-part video training too, on all the important subjects and we intend to find the right experts for you to learn form and get them involved in websiet.co.uk too.
It’s important to me that I provide the best information I can to you all, rivalling or even bettering things others charge for, so as always please let me know what I can do for you and I will do my best to oblige.
We always have people ask us what do we use on this site, so here are a few of the most relevant service providers:
- To manage our audience and email communication we use: Infusionsoft
- For most of our images, we use: Shutterstock
- Our web hosting and domain registration is done by: 123-reg and Realhosts.
- To automated and centralise our social media we use: HootSuite
- To help with SEO and lead generation we use: Webfire
- Video on this website is hosted on: Wistia
If you would like to find out more about any of the providers listed above, we review them honestly, provide details of alternatives (as they may be more suitable for you) and also other services we use in our resources section.