Why are publishers, printers, media buyers and agencies scared of interactive print?
Wow. We are at video number 4 in the free training series already.
I know that some publishers, printers and even agencies are scared of interactive print, which makes no sense to me and I am sure if they were to watch this video (as well as the others I have done for you) they would understand why this makes no sense, in fact it’s actually a huge opportunity.
In this video, I explain all about insight and the opportunity out there as a result of it, I also share what I’m doing next (if you are interested), so head on over and check out this latest free training video and see how you can implement what I show you to generate sales and most importantly stop wasting time, money and effort on the right print marketing, advertising and PR
The training is FREE – need I say anymore?
We always have people ask us what do we use on this site, so here are a few of the most relevant service providers:
- To manage our audience and email communication we use: Infusionsoft
- For most of our images, we use: Shutterstock
- Our web hosting and domain registration is done by: 123-reg and Realhosts.
- To automated and centralise our social media we use: HootSuite
- To help with SEO and lead generation we use: Webfire
- Video on this website is hosted on: Wistia
If you would like to find out more about any of the providers listed above, we review them honestly, provide details of alternatives (as they may be more suitable for you) and also other services we use in our resources section.