The Secrets To An Interactive Print Magazine
There are established and new publishers out there that are trying to capture the attention of an audience, particularly in the women’s fashion market, with an interactive magazine that allows you to watch videos and buy products straight off the page and much as new ones like Clique and soon to be launched ones like Net-A-Porter, there are some thing that they have done well and others that have limited or will limit their success.
If publishing is something you are interested in, as a publisher, would be publisher, agency, PR professional, brand or just a reader then check out the free training video series as this will be a great start to exploring what to do, how to do it, why and how you too, with very simple steps can capitalise on the opportunity and the investment others are making that you don’t have to.
Here is 4 part video training series that explain everything you need to know about interactive print.
We always have people ask us what do we use on this site, so here are a few of the most relevant service providers:
- To manage our audience and email communication we use: Infusionsoft
- For most of our images, we use: Shutterstock
- Our web hosting and domain registration is done by: 123-reg and Realhosts.
- To automated and centralise our social media we use: HootSuite
- To help with SEO and lead generation we use: Webfire
- Video on this website is hosted on: Wistia
If you would like to find out more about any of the providers listed above, we review them honestly, provide details of alternatives (as they may be more suitable for you) and also other services we use in our resources section.