The Role of Humour
We all have our own sense of humour, for me cat videos on YouTube are fine but don’t make me laugh out loud, but well written comedy, old and new, like Monty Python or Black Adder do. If you can link humour to what you do and sell then you are almost certainly going to benefit, it engages people, helps people empathise with you and also makes it more likely that your message is shared.
Just a bit of advice though, don’t force humour, don’t feel you need to be a comedy scriptwriting genius, just be yourself and that way what you do will be more conversational, more believable, authentic and much more powerful.
We always have people ask us what do we use on this site, so here are a few of the most relevant service providers:
- To manage our audience and email communication we use: Infusionsoft
- For most of our images, we use: Shutterstock
- Our web hosting and domain registration is done by: 123-reg and Realhosts.
- To automated and centralise our social media we use: HootSuite
- To help with SEO and lead generation we use: Webfire
- Video on this website is hosted on: Wistia
If you would like to find out more about any of the providers listed above, we review them honestly, provide details of alternatives (as they may be more suitable for you) and also other services we use in our resources section.