I am a fan of Andy Jenkins’s and have the Video Boss Course amongst other things, so when this new course was announced it sounded like something I should buy in to, so that’s what I am doing, and the fact that they say its’ a value of $1,997 for only $247 makes it even easier for me to part with my hard earned money.
The other thing is that you can get a fee download from Andy and Mike who created this course, that I would recommend even if you had to pay for it.
The download is called “13 styles of Video You Should Use In Your Marketing If You Want To Get More Leads and Sales”, so even if you don’t want to pay for the course later on, get the download and use what it teaches and there’s a PDF to download too.
As always I will give you my honest opinion too, but being Andy I am guessing it will be great.
We always have people ask us what do we use on this site, so here are a few of the most relevant service providers:
- To manage our audience and email communication we use: Infusionsoft
- For most of our images, we use: Shutterstock
- Our web hosting and domain registration is done by: 123-reg and Realhosts.
- To automated and centralise our social media we use: HootSuite
- To help with SEO and lead generation we use: Webfire
- Video on this website is hosted on: Wistia
If you would like to find out more about any of the providers listed above, we review them honestly, provide details of alternatives (as they may be more suitable for you) and also other services we use in our resources section.